About The Game
‣ People one by one, turn to eyeballs rendering judgement and authority, exerting their will upon others and destroying any bit of character left within others. A sea of grey, where no one has colors of themselves, obeying the conformity of tyrants and influencers alike. These are known as the “Lost”, their heads taking the shape of judgemental and conforming eyeballs, unrelenting to enforce their worldview on others, robbing them of dreams and liberty.
‣ Eve is a unique character for a unique game. She’s neither a hero nor a villain, she has no superpowers or exceptional qualities except for her will to live. Her power to change her perception and reflect upon life allows her to break through hordes of brainwashed brow beaters unhindered.
‣ At her will, she takes four different shapes. Four different masks to view reality, four timelines, four stages of life. Each mask has different ways of interacting with the game’s puzzles, each with their unique properties and abilities. Eve must switch between these masks constantly and strategically to pass the game’s barriers, and with each shape will she collect the satisfaction necessary to advance through the game.
‣ Aside from mechanical differences, each mask represents a window of her life, from a bright childhood to a dystopian future. In each lens however, there are those who wish to keep her where she is, dormant, passive. And through the grace of every perspective, she will pass through the barriers created by the Lost.
‣ In each stage of her life, the Lost take different shapes to themselves, but all seek to block her path to freedom.
‣ These were once her family and friends, her colleagues, classmates and employers, who have now become but instruments of conformity, footsoldiers of Terra in the great war for humanity’s soul.
‣ Unsight is developed with a doctrine of atmosphere and thought in mind. Fun is only one aspect of games, same with any media. With it’s core, we tried to deliver a message. A message of freedom, of carving your own path from the sea of brainwashed masses, a message of going against the current, against the boundaries and mindless existence of society.
‣ Define yourself. Pick up the fight against a doomed world in Unsight, coming to PC and Consoles in 2021.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would love to talk about games! Working with passionate teams, we bring a much needed touch of creativity and innovation to the industry. Our doors are always open to those who are interested in games.